WHY CHOOSE THE FCEC?
The Ideal Destination for Hosting Your Next Event
If you’re looking to take your event to the next level, the Fox Cities Exhibition Center (FCEC) is just the place! This beautiful new conference center with versatile exhibition space in Appleton, Wisconsin, first opened in January 2018. It has been hosting some truly unique events ever since with what many event planners/organizers are describing as higher attendance levels than they’ve seen before.
Here are some reasons to consider the FCEC when planning your next event:
- Exciting new location in the heart of a dynamic Downtown
- Vibrant Fox Cities area with several smaller communities surrounding Appleton to explore, including Neenah, Kimberly, Greenville and Little Chute
- Reasonable costs for host organizations and guests when compared to events held in larger cities like Madison or Milwaukee
- Ease of accessibility for guests, vendors and event exhibitors
- Functionality and flexibility of building spaces
- Convenient outdoor gathering space with Jones Park just outside the FCEC
(Jones and other Appleton parks are available for rental … see here)
- On-site and other catering options available for delectable culinary menus`
- Knowledgeable, experienced staff and information-filled resources to help with event planning needs
- Convenient amenities for guests and vendors
- Friendly service with a smile for the duration of your event!
For more information about hosting your convention, trade show, corporate meeting or other event in Appleton at the FCEC, event planners/organizers can visit our Book an Event page.